Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

Promising...

The game shows promise, if you put a little more work into it, you know re-work the plot a little, and maybe some music tht goes with it better... just the small things but over all it was ok

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

Sweet!!

I love it! The difficultly does make the game more addicting lol I'm gonna have to play for a while to beat the last boss. But its great and I give it a 10/10 obviously.

Halo Sword Fighter [Demo] Halo Sword Fighter [Demo]

Nice work!

This is really great and I can't wait to see the finale product. I only have 2 things that bug me really I think the camera should be pulled back a little more and that maybe in the finale version you could add a little music. That's pretty much it and good job!

dnatoxic responds:

I did the art hehe.

The Breach The Breach

Awesome!

That was pure greatness! You really should consider a sequal.

Grydlock Grydlock

Decent

I enjoyed this game you actually have to think in order to play and the computer can be challenging or simple. This was a good game and I liked that it was Tron based.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Sweet!

I found the game really good. The story was interesting, with good graphics and some good humor. One bad point the Dragon is glitchy and hard.

Doodle God Doodle God

Its great but....

It a really fun and thought provoking game however...... some of the combos don't really make sense and it got really hard after 90 for me....
Still I'll give it an 8. You should definitely make another!

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Awesomeness!!!!

Grammar be screwed! This game is the bestest and should have medals!!!!!!!!!! Still the bestest and very fun!

zOMGies zOMGies

Sweetness

Dude man one of the GREATEST Zombie games I've ever played. And lol the death scene is hilarious to me at least. Anyways great game man very addicting!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Sweet!

This game was awesome! I really liked the music and the lawyer scene. And the energy drink rolf!

PuffballsUnited responds: